Elegant Crown Molding Solutions for Richmond Hill Residents
If you are looking for services that include the traditional crown molding, coffered ceiling installation, recessed lighting and installing of crown moulding, you are at the one stop shop for all your needs.
We deal with projects on the interior as well as the exterior. We specialize in all kind of moldings. If you are wondering why choose us over the others, here is exactly why:
- We have been in business for a long time with the customers only growing over time.
- Our team of workers has the necessary equipment, experience, expertise, in what they have been doing over the years with improved results.
- We put our customers at the top of our priority list. We meet deadlines and work exactly according to the customers’ needs and ideas.
- We charge reasonable prices. When you call us for a project, we give you an estimate after inspecting the area we have to work on. The costs are transparent and very reasonable.
- We also guarantee you hundred percent quality work. We never have our customers coming back to us with complaints.
Crown molding is a traditional way of designing the area where the walls meet the ceiling. It gives an elegant look and feel to a home that is rich in taste. There are many traditional designs to choose from, or you could design one yourself. There are a variety of materials that can be used for crown molding. The material depends on the texture and the feel that you want to portray in your home. Our expert designers can help you with that.
We also deal with coffered ceiling that is nothing but a ceiling designed in squares or rectangles. This is a popular design from a long time. Coffered ceilings are used for a variety of reasons: decorative purpose, equal distribution of weight, structural and visual symmetry, to hide architectural defects, etc. We can help you with the best of designs.
We also provide recessed lighting solution for your home. Recessed lights are nothing but light fixtures in the ceiling. It is a popular lighting options as it provides ambient lighting and gives a spacious look to the room.
We not only deal with the above installations but also accept projects that require a touch-up or re-molding or a texturing. Some molds look good with a patterned texture, others with an abstract or a random texture while some others look elegant in a smooth finishing.
Our Crown Moulding Experts now in Richmond Hill
When you call us in for a project, we give you a quote and a deadline and work only as per the instructions of the customer. You don’t have to worry when you consider such a project again because we are here to help and we take care of everything. so if you are living in Richmond Hill Do not wait for a special occasion to re-model the molds. The right time is now. Be comfortable and happy in your living space. Call us for an estimate today. We guarantee you the best experience ever.