Crown Moulding Installation
Crown moulding installation is a finishing touch for interior walls at the point where they meet the ceiling. Crown moulding is a great way to add detail and interest to your home. Crown mouldings are sure not only to make the space more interesting but also to help define and accentuate certain areas of rooms too!
VIP Classic Moulding offers the best crown moulding installation. Servicing for over 2 decades is a team full of professionals who want to make your house just as elevated as you want it to be. Our 5-star-rated crown moulding company will work with you to find the right product for the right room. You are every bit as important as our VIP Classic Moulding team, and with a 10-year warranty, let us service you today.
Benefits of Crown Moulding
Crown moulding has been a popular addition to homes for decades. Its easy installation and versatility make it an excellent choice that will customize any space, adding value with every design detail you add! Here are some of the benefits as to why crown moulding is the perfect addition to your living space.
1. Increased home value: Crown moulding is a cost-efficient addition that has a great impact on the resale value of your property. The right kind of finish can make any room more elegant, which will increase its value as well! A more polished and put-together space is not only easy on the eyes but also improves the interior design of the home.
2. Covering cracks where ceiling and walls meet: If you have cracks in the ceiling or between walls and floors of your home, crown moulding is an affordable option to cover them up. Crown moulding narrows down any gaps that may be visible with other types of decorative trimming, while also making it look beautiful!
3. Range of styles to fit your home and taste: Crown molding is an excellent way to add personality and taste into your home. This versatile detail can work its magic at making each room’s own personality come alive without being overbearing about it. We offer a large variety of crown moulding design options. Our endless crown moulding styles provide beautiful profiles like Symmetrical, Roman, Georgian, Soho, Mayfair, Manhattan, and many more. Then after the installation is complete, feel free to paint and colour the crown moulding to suit the room’s interior.
4. Eliminating wall and ceiling irregularities: Crown molding can present your home with a more refined, neat looking appearance when it masks paint and texture irregularities.
5. Numerous widths to work for any room type, shape or size: We have a large variety of crown moulding sizes including 4″, 5″, 7″, 8″ and 9″. Our variety ensures there is a size for you, no ceiling too low or too high to stop your creativity! Contact us for a free consultation so we take the worry out of your hands and we’ll ensure the right size of crown moulding is recommended depending on the room
6. Great for hiding pipes and ceiling ductwork: Crown moulding is as functional as it is decorative. The moulding is a great home renovation technique to mask any outstanding pipework or ceiling ducts that are otherwise noticeable and unflattering for home renovations and pre-construction homes.
Advantages of MDF Crown Moulding
When considering crown moulding, MDF is widely considered the best material for the job.
Crown moulding MDF is
- A low-cost and long-lasting alternative to solid wood.
- Not prone to warping, cracking, shrinking, or expanding
- Easy and efficient when installing, saving homeowners time and money
- Not affected by room temperature and humidity
- No mess and damage to the walls
- Made from small particles so it does not have a noticeable grainy pattern
- A surface that invites painting for easy customization
Seamless Crown Moulding Installation Process
Trust our experienced team at VIP Classic Moulding to install crown moulding on any of your ceilings. We stand by our customers every step of the way in a very open line of communication. We are here not only to install, but also share our expertise in the industry.
Here is the step-by-step guide to our crown moulding installation process:
- A unique design consultation approach is taken for every room.
- The design and budget is agreed upon with the customer’s approval.
- MDF material is brought in which is either homemade in Canada, or imported from our qualified manufacturers in California.
- On the day of installation, we cut the moulding outside the house to avoid damage to the interiors.
- The crown moulding is fitted seamlessly by our trained team.
- Post-installation, we clean-up like we were not even there!
VIP Classic Mouldings offers Crown Moulding installation throughout the GTA and surrounding areas. If you’re considering installing crown mouldings to add that flair to your home, we are your top choice.
Our Crown Moulding Costs Are Fair
We are all about giving value for money and that is why we don’t take money upfront or ask for deposits. The payment of our crown moulding costs is divided into easy installments. With every dollar you pay, we make sure you get high-quality service and uncompromised customer support from our staff. Reach out to us to get your crown moulding fitted professionally and perfectly!
Here’s Why We’re Different From Others
At VIP Classic Moulding, we prioritize quality over quantity and take pride in offering the best service in the industry. With a team of fully trained and customer-oriented professionals, moulding is more than just work for us, it’s our passion.
We honour our warranty policy and maintain the utmost transparency in conveying it. We always maintain open communication and keep our customers informed every step of the way. We prioritize our customers and their satisfaction and treat their homes like our own. With years of experience in crown moulding, we have earned the trust and good word in the market which we strive to live up to.
Specialized Crown Moulding Company
VIP Classic Moulding is a company that specializes in all aspects of home and basement design, with a particular focus on crown mouldings, wainscoting, waffle ceilings, MDF trim work, pot light installation, and more. Our company was established in 2001 in Toronto and has since developed into a multi-faceted design and building practice. Our teams are committed to our customers and their ideas, which is why we strive to provide competitive customer satisfaction in any job we undertake, and any budget.
Our company delivers the highest level of expertise and craftsmanship in any project, large or small. We are WSIB-insured, fully licensed, and authorized, and guarantee 100% customer satisfaction. All of our products come with a 10-year transferable warranty for your benefit. We offer free estimates, and references and are always happy to answer any customer inquiries about our company and services.